RLM 419 P / 426 P
Dry Film Laminator
RLM 419 P
The RLM is a dry film laminator especially made for small companies, schools, research and development departments.
All commercial laminates for PCB manufacture and mould-etching technique can be processed.
Due to adjustable pressure control and adjustable laminating speed, solder mask application is also possible without problems.
The machine is also used in very successfully in other application fields like WAFER MASKING and SMT STENCIL production or METAL WORKING.
Lamination width max.: 400 mm
Transport width max.: 440 mm
Lamination speed: 0,2-1,2 m/min adjustable
Resist tension: adjustable
Lamination pressure: adjustable
Temperature range: 20 – 120° C digital setting
Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz / 2 kW
Weight: 38 kg
Dimensions (LxWxH): 690 x 630 x 570 mm
Board thickness: 0.3 – 5 mm
Board size: min 50 x 50mm; max. 450mm x endless
- Easy and fast mounting of resist rollers of all common coil diameters
- Detachable inlet table for easy access to lower resist roll
- Infinitely adjustable laminating speed
- Electrically heated lamination rollers with uniform temperature distribution
- Separate transport rollers for non-creasing laminate transport
- Digital setting and read out of lamination temperature
- Manually adjustable lamination pressure
- For all common dry fi lm resists with 3 and 5 inch core diameter
- Suitable for solder mask application
There are no reviews yet.