Under RoutePro 3000, all previous software elements such as:
- Drilling and routing of circuit boards
- Isolation milling and engraving
- Laser exposure of any photo resist
- Dosing / filling
- Remote control
- modern optics with Windows 7 ribbon bar, floating or docking windows
- Machine and tool parameters are stored job related
- A wizard ensures that all tools are properly provided with parameters
- Tool parameters can be stored according to material and router or drill type
- Language module for easy translation
- Machine configuration graphically interactive
- In the standard RoutePro 3000 up to 4 files are read in at the same time; e.g. Reference holes, drill file, milling file top and milling file bottom.
- Detailed online help with step-by-step instructions
- Units can be switched from inches to metric
All parameters (speeds, scaling, offset, etc.) configurable.
Software side speed setting 30000-63000 1/min, inclusive Spindle quick stop
- easier manual tool change. Drilling diameter> 0.1 mm
- Driver software for Excellon, Sieb & Mey-er or HP / GL data on Windows XP …. Windows 8 (32 – or 64-bit) with convenient user interface
- improved tool-statistics with parameters for up to 99 tools
- screen presentation of milling vectors and drill holes
- selection of vectors to be processed + drill holes using the mouse on the screen
- Working progress indicator on the screen
- Milling and drill files can be simultaneously loaded and executed successively by simply switching the file.
- Real-time capability with handshake on work progress for controlled operation and stops.
- optional USB CAMERA is displayed on the screen with a crosshairs. For older machines, we can convert the controller of the CCD.