The DL 500 is a double sided conveyorised spray etching machine with integrated rinsing zone. This machine is easy to maintain and fits perfectly to a modern PCB laboratory. The maximum capacity within one hour is 10 m². Designed for being used for laboratory purposes, there are lots of different applications (e.g. spray developing of tenting or solder mask) and options available.
Of course the machine can be modified according to your needs.
Dimensions (LxWxH):1200 x 670 x 1290 mm
Etchingformat:510 mm x endless
Tank capacity:approx. 55 l
Weight:approx. 100 kg
Power supply: 230 V~, 50 Hz, approx. 1.5 kW
Dimensions: (LxWxH): 1200 x 670 x 1290 mm
Weight: approx. 100 kg
Etchingformat: 510 mm x endless
Working Level: approx. 55 l
- Working width 510 mm
- Adjustable conveyor speed 0 – 1.5 m/min.
- Joint free belt drive
- PCB is firmly secured by upper and lower transport rollers
- Powerful etchant pump (200 l/min)
- Double sided etching with 4 x 14 flat jet nozzles. Due to special nozzle pattern, there are 6 rows of nozzles for each side !
- Adjustable spray pressure. Upper and lower spray pressure can be regulated separately
- Thermostat with digital read out and selfsafe overheat cut-off
- Integrated rinse zone. Optional fresh water rinse with solenoid valve or recycle watertank
- Drying by squeezing rollers with tissueSturdy stand alone construction from PVC and Titanium
- Transparent top with security switch
- Line definition down to 35 µm lines and spaces on 18 µm copper
- 1000 W quartz heater
- Maintenance free design, just normal cleaning/refilling
- Easy disassembly and full access to all inner parts without special tools
- Suitable for all regular etching agents. We recommend to use ferric-chloride. Please pay attention to the special features of each etchant (crystallization of persulfates and ammonium, exothermic reactions while etching). For alkaline etching, machine must be modified.
There are no reviews yet.