Filmstar-Plus is the name of the next generation of our bitmap photoplotter series. Optimized for inhouse production of high end fi lm layouts at reasonable price level the system can directly proceed (extended) Gerber fi les (RS 274X or RS 274C) or b/w bitmap (.bmp) fi les.
NFilmstar, your nicely designed partner in cost effective production of your required fi lm artworks.
- General info
- Techn. Data
- Improvements compared to Filmstar FP 8000
- Reviews (0)
Dimensions (LxWxH): 700 x 350 x 200 mm
max. film size:380 x 460 mm (XL)
max. plot format:360 x 430 mm (XL)
Technical resolution:up to 16.256 x 25.400 dpi
- The film is fixed on a rotating drum. A highly focused red light laser diode is moving step-wise alongside that drum, driven by a precise stepper motor with worm and gear drive. Of course, all settings are software adjustable, calibrated and controlled.
- Data are either transferred via USB cable from your computer to the plotter or you directly read them in from any USB stick. Software is part of delivery. It allows panelization of layout and drill data, rework of aperture tables and contains functions like negative plot, mirroring, preview and drill data export.
- Interactive, absolute or relative positioning of the layouts on the film.
- Preview and rework of various aperture tables of different layout systems.
Maximum plot size: see above
Maximum film format: see above
Speed: 7 mm of film width / min. at 2032 dpi
Light source: laser-diode 670 nm (red)
Data formats: Gerber, Extended Gerber, Hi-Res BMP
Extent of delivery: Photoplotter and Software on CD
System requirements: Windows 7 – Windows 10
Dimensions: 710 x 340 x 200 mm (LxWxH)
Weight: approx. 25 kg
Power supply: External power supply Input 100V-240V / 47–63 Hz; Output 36V- DC
Resolution X: 1625, 2032, 3251, 4064, 6502, 8128,16256
Resolution Y: 25400dpi
- Finest point/Finest line = 5 um (0.005 mm/0.19685 mil)
- Finest space between 2 lines = 10 um (0.01 mm/0.3937 mil)
- Finest space between 2 areas = 18 um (0.018 mm/0.70866 mil)
- Finest inverse spot dia (transparent point in black area) = 25 um (0.025 mm/0.98425 mil)
- precise edge definition in photo quality
- perfect blackness results in perfect opacity
- extended software package included in delivery
Improvements compared to Filmstar FP 8000
- higher resolution, up to 16 256 x 25 400 dpi
- Stand alone unit – no separate PC necessary. Data can be transferred to the plotter either via USB stick or via USB cable
- New electronics with Touch-Display and intuitive user interface
- Software update: customized Windows optics, Windows routine for opening and saving of files. Higher resolutions in Gerber2bitmap, various calibration programs in Run_Photo_USB
- 3 different plot speeds for either high precision or less time consumption
There are no reviews yet.